snow storm: A storm
hurricane:A wind with a grated wind that creates big demands.
cumulonimbus: Cloud having a low base and often spread out in the shape of an anvil extending to great heights.
3: Write five sentences using at least three words en each one.
1. I see on the news that there was a lot of snow storm in Canada and Alaska.
2. They are a tornado in Unites Estates.
3. When I went to Puerto Vallarta they have hurricane.
4. In Mexico have a lot of thunderstorm.
5. In Brazil the sun is very hot.
4-. My opinion of the extreme weather is that is a part of the nature and we have to protect the environment.
5.-Natural phenomena such as rain , earthquakes , hurricanes or wind , become disasters when they exceed a limit of normal , usually measured through a parameter.