- Week 38June 3rd to june 7th, 2019
- Monday, June 3rd 2019Children will take Cambridge examinations* Tuesday, June 4th 2019Reading DayWork in pairs and read a book you choose from Scholastic Learning Zone, Make a story mapEVALUATION: Social network publishing Rubrics and Reading Rubrics
including technical info, a short summary following the sequence of the story.
Draw and write your connection,
Write open questions (3). Exchange e book with another pair and let them answer the questions.
Share with the rest of the class the books you read today and give an opinion.
Write recommendations to your classmates by using social networks so they can also
read the books.
Comment about the books and reviews.MathsRevision of basic mathematical operations with decimal number.* Wednesday, June 4th 2019
- Work in teams, develop one of the following topics
- Food, nutrients and systems
- Ecosystems and pollution
- KIngdoms (plants, fungy, animals)
- Prepare a presentation to be delivered in your group.
- Revision of fractionsEVALUATION: Social network publishing Rubrics
Thursday, June 5th 2019:
Science / Huerto
Revision of parts of a flower
Making compost (manual)
Make a manual talking about how to prepare compost and the way we can use it.
Revision of fractions
- EVALUATION: Social network publishing Rubrics
Brainstorm all the techniques you used in art class this year. Write some examples of main
exponents and masterpieces.
By using your favourite technique, make a picture about the topic you chose last wednesday.
Write some sentences to describe your work and about the technique you used.
EVALUATION: Social network publishing Rubrics
Mrs. Yldanah Flores